At McElroy, Mitchell & Associates, LLP, we understand that preparing your personal or business income tax return can be a very daunting task. In today's environment, with the ever changing federal, state and local tax laws even filing a relatively simple return can be confusing and complicated. Unfortunately, it is too easy to incorrectly report income or deductions, fail to claim allowable deductions and valuable credits or to miss required election statements. There is no substitute for the assistance of an experienced and competent tax professional. One who cares and tries to minimize your tax burden so as to ensure that you pay the least amount in tax thereby helping you keep more of what you earn.
We offer unique insight into the tax laws, rules and regulations which make up the various tax codes. It is our belief that tax planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond just tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to minimize our client's tax burdens and maximize their after tax income. We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current complex tax law and code along with the ever changing regulations. It is our goal to provide competent, complete and accurate tax services in a timely fashion.
We offer the following tax services:
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Business Tax Preparation (Corporations, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies or Partnerships)
- Trust, Estate and Gift Tax Return Preparation
- Not For Profit - Exempt Organization Return Preparation
- Employee Benefit Plan Return Preparation
- Individual and Business Tax Planning
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- State and Local Tax Preparation
- Representation for Tax Examinations and Controversies with federal, state or local taxing authorities
- Entity Structuring and Selection
- Asset Protection and Structuring
- Structuring Real Estate Transactions and Like Kind Exchanges
- Lease Versus Buy Decisions
- Corporate Strategies and Consolidations
- Executive Compensation, Stock Option Plans and Fringe Benefits
Remember, we work for you not for the taxing authorities. We are always on the lookout for things to do differently to minimize your taxes. Why? Because we care!