At McElroy, Mitchell & Associates, LLP, we understand that there are many aspects that owners need to focus on in order to ensure success for their business. Therefore, as a small business owner you may have more important things to do than to do your own payroll and keep your own books. Let us take care of the complex and tedious task associated with payroll and bookkeeping so that you can get back to the job of running a business and generating a profit.
We can provide your business with detailed bookkeeping services, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll Processing, to help you record and manage your daily business transactions. Our services include check writing, bill paying, customer invoicing, receiving and recording deposits, receivables and payables tracking and analysis, bank statement and credit card reconciliation, depreciation, sales and inventory tracking, paying your employees and subcontractors, and making tax deposits. We can customize our services to meet the needs of your business, whether you need assistance in one or two of these areas, or need a full range of bookkeeping services provided in order to allow you to concentrate on other aspects of managing your business.
Our firm offers complete payroll processing and payroll tax reporting services. We prepare all federal, state and local returns and offer electronic filing capabilities. We offer you and your employees many personalized options such as Direct Deposit, with the capability to deposit into multiple accounts. We do what ADP and Paychex do, but with a personal touch.
We provide you with a monthly or quarterly income statement and balance sheet that compile your financial transactions for the period. These financial statements are custom designed for your type of business. They may include reports that give you comparisons of actual results with budgeted, or current year results with prior year results. Other financial statements we provide include a general ledger, payroll journal and bank reconciliation. We will show you how to use these "tools" to run your business successfully.
In order to get complete and accurate payroll or financial records in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, we offer the following bookkeeping and payroll services to help alleviate some of the stress involved with running a business:
- Payroll Preparation (Weekly, Bi-weekly, Semi-monthly or Monthly)
- Payroll Tax Return Preparation (Monthly, Quarterly and Annual)
- Accounting Software Training and Consulting
- Financial Statement Preparation (Monthly, Quarterly or Semi-Annually)
- Maintaining a Complete General Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Receivables, Billing and Collections
- Payables, Recording and Paying
- Occupational, Personal Property and Sales Tax Return Preparation
- 1099 Return Preparation
- Calculation of Taxable Fringe Benefits
- Electronic Payment of Federal, State and Local Tax (where available)
- Payroll Cost Analysis; Time Off Accruals and Tracking
- Transfer and Allocation of Other Withholdings (such as 401(k), insurance premiums, garnishments and Christmas Clubs)
These tasks make for the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive. We will do as much or as little as you need. Our team cares about your success.